arthur_p_dent: (Default)
[personal profile] arthur_p_dent
Today feels like a good day for an update.

Back to work today, after having last week off. It was a good week - a little less productive than I originally planned, but the things I put to the side can be caught up over the next couple of weeks. The weather was good, I got out to play golf with work friends, I had a great lunch with my good friend, and also tackled a few items from my project list. Other than that I did some reading and crocheting, and mostly relaxed.

Much of the rest of my time recently has been spent getting my running back on track. I've been increasing the distance slowly and making sure to take at least one day off in between runs (the leg still gets sore after a run and I don't want to overdo it). That all led up to yesterday, which was my first fall race. It was supposed to be a half marathon, but I dropped to the 5K because of my injury. Overall it was a good race, and I'm quite happy I was able to recover and train so that I could take part. After my race I stayed to cheer on all of my friends that ran the HM, and then we all went out for a late lunch to celebrate together. It was a really good day.

Aside from getting caught up on work and a couple things at home, the coming week should be fairly quiet. I'll be busy around the end of this month and into the next, but I'll save those things for a future post. For now I'll say farewell, and wish everyone a great week. =]

Profile

arthur_p_dent: (Default)
arthur_p_dent

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13 141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios